Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Blessings!

This year Dan and I have received many blessings and I want to take this moment and tell you what I am truly grateful for in my life!

#1 First and foremost I am grateful for my Temple Marriage to my sweet companion Daniel. Our temple marriage has sealed us together for all time and all eternity.


#2  I am grateful for my Danny, for the worthy, loving man he is. I would be nothing without him. I love him forever and I continue to grow in my love for him everyday. He is always doing something silly to make me smile and laugh. Seeing him smile makes my whole day.

#3 My Parents are the reason I am who I am today. They taught me everything I know and I love them so very much. They make me want to do better in life and I love talking to them and hearing their advise for me. Thank you mom and dad for all that you have given me and all you continue to give.

#4 My Family! I love my brothers and my sisters, even the ones I got from marriages in the family. I am grateful for all of them and for the fun times we always had. I grew up in a big family and I am grateful for that and for always having someone to play with, my house was never boring growing up. 


#5 The Gospel! I belong to the true Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I love this gospel and my life would be very different if it wasn't for the knowledge and truth that I have.

# 6My Brother Matt and all the men and women serving in armed services around the world. Thank you for serving our Nation!



# 7 My Missionary Sister Kayla. She is serving her mission in Germany. I miss her a ton and I love her even more. She is my twin and my other half. I am proud of her and her willingness to serve the Lord. Thank you Kayla!



# 8 I am grateful for our puppies. They were a joy in my life and I would be very bored at home if it wasn't for them entertaining me with the silly things they do.



# 9 I am grateful for our working car. 
#10 I am grateful for technology, I would be extremely bored at home if I did not have the internet. Plus I am taking online classes.
#11 I am grateful for the chance I have to gain an Education and to prepare myself for the future.
#12 I am grateful for Dan's job and for his willingness to work hard and long hours to provide for us.
#13 I am grateful for very little thing  I have from the food on my table to the clothes on my back. We live in a very abundant world and we need to give thanks for all that we have.
#14 I am also grateful for Dan's and mine house. We have a great home and it protects us from the elements outside.




Have a great Thanksgiving and I hope you are surrounded by the ones you love this holiday season.

No comments: