Saturday, December 12, 2009

School is over!

I just finished this semester at SUU. I now have my AS degree. I am the first one in my family to receive a college degree of any kind. I will start at SUU again next fall. Dan is going to start school next year and he is super excited to start school. He is going to major in computer systems or something like that. He loves computers, well technology in general and he is great at fixing anything. He is very smart and I am very proud of him. He also wants to build computers. I am excited for the future and I can't wait to see what is going to happen and where we will end up. I love my Danny and I love my family.

Kayla sent pictures today from her mission she looks great and is happy. here are a few of the pictures she sent. Kayla also got the date when she will be coming home May 13th. I am so happy and excited to see her. I miss her a lot.


this is a apple pie i believe. I am guessing Kayla made it. looks good =]

1 comment:

Liz Johnson said...

Kay looks like she is doing so good! I can't wait till she gets back! She's such a cute missionary:)